Untitled



It’s raining and I am completely drenched. I am standing at the bridge; the one where I met you. I am completely broken and I feel like shouting your name and jumping off the bridge coz I have lost you. I lost the only thing in my life which was worth living for. All these years and I never knew how much you meant to me. But now, when you are gone, I am suddenly enlightened. Yes, I have finally realized that I owe my life to you. Oh, I love you and I can’t live without you. I am high on your love and it’s a strangely beautiful feeling coz I exactly know what I want. I now know the purpose of my life – ‘to wake up every morning beside your side, to hold your hand and take the journey of life together’.

You were always there for me, but I never saw you. I should have seen you instead of seeing through you. Love comes to people in strange forms, I should have realized that you were not just a friend but more than that. I kept on searching for the one true love but never realized that I have already found you.  You were always with me through thick and thin. You were the one who inspired to me be the person that I am now. You loved me so much that I started loving myself. I was a fool not to know your worth. Without you, I would have been nothing but self loathing. You always made sure that I talked about myself and I never even cared to ask about what you felt in return. All you wanted was me to be happy. You were the one whom I talked endlessly about my horrible work experience and my silly love problems. I still remember the day when you were cursing my boss, whom you never knew just to make me smile and feel good about myself. Or the time you took care of me when I was heart- broken. You gave me nothing but love and strength. You made me regain my faith and made me believe in myself.


Now, all I have are the memories of ‘Us’ and it is burning inside me like a fire. I will never let the flames die because I am gonna spend my lifetime just by reminiscing its warmth. I will always love you baby and I won’t ever let you go off my mind and my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love!

Believe

Life in 3D